VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe (PC)
- Powerful and effortless video conversion solution
- everything you need in one box
- transfer your video to dvd or bluray with one click
- capture video from analog or hdv/dv camcorder,vcr,dvd player and more
- upload video to youtube,facebook with one click
- stpe by step instructions to guide you through the process
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PC Solution
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have colour bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection! VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe Provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. All you need is a VCR and a PC with a DVD burner and, with VHS to DVD's Easy Wizard Mode, you can transfer your video to DVD or Blu-ray Disc with one click. Step-by-Step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. For more creative options, VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe's Advanced Mode lets you capture video from analog or HDV/DV camcorder, VCR or DVD player and more. You can also edit unwanted scenes and add transition effects, burn DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs with custom menus, convert video formats for iPhone, iPad, PSP, and more. When you're ready, you can upload video to YouTube, Facebook, or SkyDive with one click. More, you can capture still images of scenes from your video. To revive old music, use the included Audio Recorder software to convert audio from cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files, or audio CDs.
Powerful and Effortless Video Conversion Solution
Videotapes can deteriorate over time.
Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. honestech VHStoDVD 7.0 Deluxe can bring back precious memories from your old VHS, Betamax and camcorder tapes. Anyone can convert old tapes to digital formats and preserve priceless home videos forever using this product.
honestech VHStoDVD 7.0 Deluxe comes complete with a VIDBOX (USB Video Capture device), USB cable and RCA AV cables. It works with any video player with RCA output or Firewire (IEEE 1394) port. The VIDBOX requires no external power adaptor, making it especially suitable for laptop users.
Great for Novices and Advanced Users
Perfect for both novices and professionals
VHStoDVD 7.0 offers two modes for simple video conversion or advanced video editing needs. The Blu-ray authoring capability allows you to save high-definition video on your HD camcorders without losing any quality. Using the Easy Wizard Mode, anyone can transfer videotapes to DVD with just a few clicks by following step-by-step pictorial instructions that guide the user through the process. Advanced scene editing tools allow users to record movies, delete commercials or unwanted scenes, and easily add special effects, titles and chapter points.
Easy to Share
Easily share your video with friends and family by uploading your video to Facebook and YouTube with one-click, or store them on cloud using SkyDrive access. Also included is the audio recording option which can convert cassettes, mixed tapes, and vinyl records into audio files or music CDs. For more in-depth analog audio conversion, please search for honestech Audio Recorder 3.0 Plus.
- CAPTURE: screen capture (still image), Video adjustment (brightness, contrast & saturation)
- EDIT: background music editing (fade in/out), Pan & Zoom
- OUTPUT: Blu-ray menu creation, DVD menu preview
- CONVERSION: Facebook Upload, HD iPad resolution support
- CLOUD: SkyDrive support
What's in the Box
- VIDBOX (USB video capture device)
- USB Cable
- RCA AV Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Software CD
- Analog Video: Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD, Blu-ray or other digital formats.
- HD Edit: Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Add various special features including background music.
- Blu-ray: Perfect for burning high-definition video that requires greater data storage. Burn Blu-ray disc in 720p or 1080p resolution format.
- Audio Recorder: Record audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
- SNS/Cloud: Upload to YouTube, Facebook and SkyDrive
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2/3
- USB 2.0 Host Controller/Port
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.60GHz, Pentium M 2.26 GHz, Pentium Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz or higher, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation (25GB for Blu-ray Disc creation)
- Other: Composite (RCA) cable, Audio cable (3.5mm to composite), Audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm), DirectX 9.0 or higher, Windows Media Player 6.4 or higher, QuickTime Player for MOV, CD Writer for VCD and SVCD, DVD Writer for DVD, Blu-ray Writer for Blu-ray Disc, IEEE1394 cable for DV/HDV camcorder
- Compatible video players: VCR (VHS, Betamax), Camcorder (VHS, Betamax, 8mm, DV, HDV, AVCHD), Set-Top Box (TiVo, Cable/Satellite) with RCA/Composite Output Connections, Game Console, DVR (TiVo, Cable/satellite Set-Top Box) with RCA/Composite Output Connections, USB Webcam
|honestech VHStoDVD products||5.0 Deluxe||7.0 Deluxe||7.0 Software Upgrade|
|Hardware/Contents||USB 2.0 Video Capture Device||✔||✔||-|
|VHStoDVD Software CD||✔||✔||-|
|RCA Cable, USB Cable||✔||✔||-|
|Capture||Screen capture (still image) - NEW||-||✔||✔|
|Video adjustment (Brightness, Contrast & Saturation) - NEW||-||✔||✔|
|Edit||Background music editing (fade in/out) - NEW||-||✔||✔|
|Burn/Output||Blu-ray menu creation - NEW||-||✔||✔|
|Preview DVD Menu - NEW||-||✔||✔|
|Conversion||Facebook upload - NEW||-||✔||✔|
|Cloud||Support SkyDrive - NEW||-||✔||✔|
Top customer reviews
It was important to me that I could edit the tapes to eliminate any messups or footage that's not particularly good or interesting, and with this you can do just that. After downloading and printing off the manual, it was incredibly straightforward.
I use my camcorder to transfer the footage to my laptop, and if you convert a whole tape to file (when using Advanced Mode), it will tell you that it's too large and would you like to split it. If you say 'yes' it will split it in any random place and so I prefer to previously split the footage myself into separate events, and then convert them individually, which you can then burn the files to DVD, or keep as files on your laptop. You can then fit them onto a DVD as you wish, and no event has been split.
I love it!
Since writing this review I have noticed that Keith Lawson is not too happy, as he has to buy DVD's, when he would prefer to have the footage converted to digital and not necessarily to DVD. If you use 'Advanced Mode', it is perfectly NORMAL that you will first of all save this footage as a file on your laptop. You can then transfer it to a memory stick to view directly on your TV/DVD player if you wish, or you can burn it to DVD. It's your choice. I have bought a hard drive to keep all of my memories as files on there, so that should anything happen to the DVD's which I have burned for all my children and family members, we can easily burn another copy. Simples!
Most recent customer reviews
Anyone who is under 20 will not remember VHS, My kids said, ''whats that mum'' to my reply ''it...Read more
Look for similar items by category