Customer reviews

Size: 14|Colour: Green - Green (Kombu Green)|Change
Price:£6.44 - £9.00

on 24 July 2014
I had been looking for a square-neck tank top to replace my old ones so I decided to give this one a try. I'm glad I did!

Despite the listings on Amazon, the shirt comes in standard XS/S/M/L, not numerical sizes. I usually wear a size 10-12 and the medium fits great. Beware: if you order size 10 you will get a size S.

The fabric is a good weight with a bit of stretch; the cut and length is flattering. The colours are vibrant and I'm fairly certain they won't discolour over time. I purchased three (black, white, blue corsair) and will buy more as more colours become available - I have binned my old tops in favour of these!
on 29 May 2017
Lovely top thanks
on 25 September 2015
Lovely vest. Little long for me as I'm 5 ft 2. Love the spandex in it. Makes a better fit
on 12 July 2017
Really nice , will be ordering again
on 7 February 2013
Nice top, I bought a black one,very comfortable and perfect lenght for me. I will buy and white one. Love it.
on 16 March 2014
Very happy with this top, fits like a glove! Material is soft and not too thick, Perfect. :-) Will definitely order more from this supplier. Very impressed with the quality and the Sunday delivery..................... thank you Amazon.
on 9 April 2016
I bought this top in large to use as a maternity top for work. It has fit really well throughout my pregnancy, and is still nice and long. Even with my ever expanding waistline!
The only think I do not like about this top is that the label is really itchy. I tried to cut it out but it is stitched into the seam at the side of the top. It hasn't been too much of an issue as I have also been wearing maternity trousers, so the label has not been rubbing on my skin. But without this extra layer, the itching would have driven me insane! If the label was not itchy, or if it was easily removable, I would have given this top a higher rating.
on 30 April 2016
Just received this top material very thin and I have worn it once and noticed a hole at the back of the top which I know I haven't caught it anywhere . I do not recommend this top.
on 3 March 2015
Absolutely lovely. Perfect length, good quality fabric, washes well. What more could I want? Have ordered another already.
on 8 January 2017
Love this product. I've got plenty of them as you can't beat a plain black strap top. Lovely and long and fitted.

See one answered question