on 30 November 2013
it doesn't work on iphone 5 neither on iphone 4s and it damaged my device. its also hard to plug in that shows its not quality
on 9 September 2013
Already broken. Snapped where lightning meets cable. Lasted 5 weeks. Cheap, but poor quality. Don't buy it, is my best advice
on 26 November 2013
I ordered some 20+ products from this company. All were tested upon receipt with the appropriate equipment they were to be used for and on. There were 4 items that were defective, all manufacturing faults. I contact the company and had an immediate response. The defective items were replaced and in addition to cover inconvenience they refunded the carriage and the cost of the particular items.
YOU CANNOT get better service than that/this. I am very critical and I do expect to get a reasonable level of service from any company and as we all know some are better than others and likewise worse than others. Communication is the main factor in any transaction and I am/was very pleased with the way everything was conducted. Before anyone thinks it no I am not in the employ of the company!
on 4 October 2014
3 in 1 great for charging my iPad mini and iPhone 4S in the car or van. Not like the check cables that are very hard and hold there folded shape for ages. It's made of a soft rubber. Only issue is the end of the rubber has came loose and you can see the cable exposed but it's easly pushed back in to normal. Made this review after I got the product, after it few weeks 2 of 3 charging heads stopped working. I didn't bother complaining as the seller would have sent me a replacement & that would have been a waste of time, so bought a proper apple one & no using that.
on 27 April 2014
The wiring started to show after about 2 weeks. The cable doesn't always work. I would not recommend this poor quality product to anyone.
on 25 April 2014
Very disappointed that this will not work with my iPad mini. Not a lot more I can say about it.
on 25 November 2013
This is good, but usual apple issue of not being a compatible item, but works fine for all my other gadgets needing these connections
on 23 October 2013
This item was very useful for multi charging different items. I found it very good so bought another one for my daughter
on 8 February 2014
Saves me a lots of time, Caring this cablea with me all the time, never knows ,when you gonna needs him, great thing
on 9 September 2014
one of the connectors stopped working within hours of using it.