on 5 May 2015
This is one of the best laid out study guides out there. I'e used MS Press ones for MS exams and this is in another league.
The 'Do I Know This?' section, chapter reviews and 'Exam Preparation' chapter highlights are really useful and take away the 'do I have to read ALL of this?!' feeling! There are some who have trashed this book on the US Amazon site but if you are going to just use one source of study and think that's all you need then you're clearly not ready for the exam. You must have at least 2 years of PROPER experience with VMware (That doesn't mean you build a few VM's and manage them, it's about using the Enterprise/Plus features and host configuration) - it says so in the exam blueprint. And they mean it.

Get this to be your study companion alongside other study tools (labs, videos etc) and you're set to pass.
on 16 December 2014
A proper study guide. I really love that it is organized according to the objectives so serves as a superior GUIDE for studies.
on 17 July 2015
Prompt delivery! Great price and product.
on 23 April 2015
Very clear. Easy to read.
on 7 May 2015
O prefer the Sybex book things that's books claim are out of scope are actually in the exam I had to sit so feel like i have wasted my money, I presumed that this book would be the best as it is official VMware but IMHO it is far below the standard I expect.

Very disappointed will be trying to claim my money back as believe this book has cost me money and time wasted.

There is better material out there free.