on 6 January 2014
Purchased as a Christmas present for my girlfriend; she loves it. Soft like cashmere is a little difficult to comprehend as I have never had the opportunity to feel said material, however, the scarf is possible the softest thing I have ever come across making it extremely comfortable to wear with no itching and it still maintains warmth. The colour is a little more yellow than pink contrary to what the picture may suggest, however, it is indeed off white and pleasing so no complaints there. Would recommend.
on 14 October 2014
Couldn't find this colour anywhere near me so went to Amazon and I am so pleased. It's excellent quality and just the right shade that I was looking for, definitely couldn't have got better anywhere else for the price.
on 8 September 2014
These are fabulously soft scarves. I've already bought 4. The colours are great too.
on 1 November 2014
The scarf is lovely, just as described in a beautiful orange, I haven't worn it yet but it seems lovely and soft.
on 4 October 2014
Lovely colour
on 4 December 2014
This product is absolutely fantastic I would recommend it to many people .
when I deem it necessary I really buy another one.
thank you for your innovation expertise professionalism.
on 22 November 2014
Really pleasantly surprised at how soft it feels! I was looking for a classic burgundy scarf for ages and this is just perfect! I'm tempted to get a black one now! :)
on 23 February 2015
Not worth the money at all... If you want a small scarf then this one is for you... It is very soft though but that;s about it...
on 29 December 2015
I was ver pleased with is quality

I was very pleased with the service I received and with the quality of the scarf
on 9 November 2015
Lovely mustard colour and very soft. Bought it for my elderly father who is very fussy and he loved it.