on 12 April 2014
I bought this for my daughter's kindle fire nd 2012 edition and it fits it a treat. It's glitzy & blue so she loves it. It protects her kindle & looks nice.
on 8 May 2015
DOES NOT FIT KINDLE FIRE HD7 , its pretty ext but useless to me. If my husband hadn't been having a very uncharacteristic 5 mins of tidying and disposed of the packaging , I'd be sending it back, the space between the edge and my kindle fire HD7 ,is large enough to hold a data pen , so I've popped the supplied data pen ( supplied in black , would have been nicer in a matching colour ) in the gap , also the cut outs don't match the ports and buttons on my kindle so the magnetic wake up bit doesn't work ,,, will probably do for my kindle untill I can find another I like that actually fits but I wouldn't trust it to keep my kindle safe outdoors or leaving home with it
Despite. Recurring emails to seller they won't actually tell me if they can supply this for newer kindle fire models , they just keep insisting I send it back , which isn't economically viable to me as it would cost me more in getting to the post office and back than the cover cost (the joys of being a disabled countryside dweller ) I did offer to purchase another if could promise to send the correct item , for kindle fire HD 7 4th gen , but they won't confirm or deny if they can
on 5 October 2016
i had previously purchased the blue owl one and it fit perfect but got tatty so ordered same pattern in green and its a different size and the charger socket is in a completely diffetent place, so if youre thinking of getting one look carefully at the various pattered ones and you can see which one should fit by where the charger on your kindle is
on 2 February 2017
This product looks good and is very sturdy - love the fact that it stands up. The only problem is the plastic holder for the kindle itself, it is too narrow and the kindle can fall off it very easily. I have nearly dropped the kindle out of it a number of times.

08/08/2017 - Update - I am needing to purchase a new cover now as this one is all coming away at the corners, the cover has not stood the test of time at all and the design has rubbed off in some places.
on 1 September 2017
I bought this butterfly style cover to match my mobile and tablet cases. My kindle is a 1st Generation 2012 Kindle. This case fits like a glove! To protect this case further, it sits in a zipped cover. The sleep function works as expected and I am very please to find a replacement case for my Kindle.
on 15 August 2017
For reasons, I wanted a thoroughly over the top cover for my old Kindle fire tablet. This gold and glittery design did the job and was louder than it looks, so job done. In addition, it actually works very well as a tablet cover and I can't really lose my Kindle any more.
on 14 August 2017
It's lovely looking however every time you touch it you get covered in glitter. It doesn't really hold the kindle up very well so that it's a stand alone, keeps falling over. I like to read whilst eating my breakfast and have to prop it up.
on 29 March 2017
Lovely pretty case very strong and holds kindle well. Rotate option is handy for reading or watching a film
on 21 January 2017
Very good cover and the design is really nice! The pictures doesn't do it justice, it is really nice
on 19 August 2017
Got it for my wife's 4 year old Kindle Fire. Hard to find covers for the older devices but Amazon has them - and they're cheap.