on 15 January 2012
I must have an unusual bed or something cause i struggle to find valance sheets that fit to the floor on my divan bed, I took a chance on this sheet, after fustratingly buying other sheets that don't fit, so i was pleased to say these sheets do fit my bed, hoorrraaay!! The cotton is nice and thick, (not the softest like percale) but they feel comfy to sleep on and were a good price, would buy again, very pleased with purchase.
on 26 February 2013
Arrived within estimated time frames, however, material didn't exactly look as it did in the picture and I was expecting a nice cut for all the corners of the bed, but it only had for one side. I bought it thinking it had in both sides (as I saw in the picture) but was wrong. The material is very light, so it does its purpose but did not meet my expectations.
on 22 July 2013
I do not rate this Valance as being Extra Deep. My bed base is not a deep one, but the valance does not cover the whole of it,, it needs to be about 2 inches deeper. The quality of fabric is average, but I get what I pay for and the price was excellent!
on 25 May 2013
....with these sheets. I like a valance sheet and they're quite hard they are quite hard to come by in the shops. Fits well, washes well and has a nice feel to it. Bought for a standard double bed with drawers underneath, valance just skims the floor - perfect!
on 4 July 2012
Finally, after months of searching and buying several too short valanced sheets these sheets are perfect. I bought my sheets approx 6 months ago and I am still very pleased; they easily cover my 26'' bed/mattress, iron beautifully and wash perfectly with no colour loss. They are lovely to sleep on and do not bobble or pill. It is a shame there are only 2 colour options as I would definitely purchase more and will do so when I need to.
on 26 March 2013
If you have a deep mattress and base this is the valance sheet for you. Arrived quickly and well packed.Good quality and good value

Defiantly recommended
on 4 April 2015
These deep valance sheets are just divine, they wash well, iron well and look beautiful on the bed. The smooth material is a pleasure to lie on and gives you a great nights sleep. They cover the mattress and the base really well not touching the floor just slightly above but that is what I wanted, as when I vacuum they don't get caught. So thrilled with these sheets that I bought two so I will always have a good night's sleep. Thanks Viceroy Bedding!
on 25 June 2013
Best fit I have found for my high bed. A little disappointed with the quality of the sheet, I think it could do with being a little heavier although I always use a mattress cover so the mattress does not show through. Washes well and does require ironing.
on 26 March 2013
Well packaged,delivered quick.
Valance sheets are very hard to come by.
You can get the ones that go under the mattress
and you use a fitted sheet with it.
These go over the mattress and have pleats at the corners
which is what I like.
Very pleased with this sheet.washed well
and tumbled well.
Great fits in with what I was after in all ways.
Will buy again in future.
on 12 March 2014
how lovely to have a sheet that doesn't roll up all the time, it looks nice and is lovely and deep, exactly what it says. I would recommend