Customer reviews

V-dog Dog Food Traditional Flakes 15 Kg
Price:£33.86+ Free shipping

on 17 August 2016
My 12 year old Rottwieler cross has been on this for about a year, no issues whatsoever.. I give her half a portion of homemade wet food first, then afterwards she gets a half portion of this (dry) for extra teeth cleaning.
on 16 December 2016
My lurcher loves this.
on 9 May 2017
Dogs (beagles) love it, took them a while to adjust to digesting it - some of it was coming through in their poop, but after about a week they had adjusted and are as happy and healthy as ever.
on 9 June 2017
My puppy loves it. Didn't expect it as it looks like rabbit food.
on 4 July 2017
Excellent product! I was worried when I first bought this because I had just rescued my dog and he was on a non-vegan diet before. However he absolutely loves this food! I will definitely be ordering this again,
on 25 May 2017
Dog doesn't like it and won't eat it without gravy but it's good to have vegan option.
on 28 June 2017
brilliant, my dog loves it
on 9 October 2017
Service and dog food product very good.
on 17 September 2017
Amazing stuff! My dog is now fully vegan and thriving thanks to this stuff. :)
review image
on 4 May 2017
We swapped our dog to this, a dessert spoon at a time over two- three weeks & so of course she had no upset stomach problems. She was switching from a meat based diet. We've heard so many accounts of vegans and vegan dogs living longer and healthier lives which was the prompt to try this kibble. We mix it with dog stomach friendly vegetables & fruit which have been blended in a smoothie maker so she can digest them. She's lost lots of weight, she was a rolypoly cuddle. A few weeks on v-dog and she's lost a kilo & almost back to her younger slinky siren spaniel of the dog world days (we did give her a little less than th feeding guide to achieve this. She seems more energetic and half the seven years she is now. She also seems to like the taste and her bowels are more efficient, less straining to put it indelicately. We also add a few drops of olive oil to one of her meals for her skin & coat. Highly recommended, just take it slowly when introducing.
Edit:
Four months after beginning our dog on this feed, she has lost 3 kilos in excess weight (we give her slightly less than is recommended for her size as she needs to lose weight). Her bowels, which had always been problematic since we first knew her and despite trying every healthy diet under the sun to improve them, are now good, healthy and stable. At seven years old, she's returned to the young seeming, healthy pup we knew & very energetic, people are shocked that she's not a puppy. This feed has transformed her. It's also saved us a lot of money on feeding.