- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
V-fit ATC1 Air Cycle
|Price:||£120.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£39.99 (25%)|
- Progressive air-fanwheel and adjustable friction tape resistance system with dual action, demountable handlebars
- Comfortable height adjustable PVC covered saddle
- Self-presenting pedals
- Single screen 5-function exercise monitor
- Assembled dimensions L 112cm x W 51cm x H 117cm x Wt 18kg
- Maximum user weight 110kg / 242lbs / 17.2 stones
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item V-fit ATC1 Air Cycle
XS Sports Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike-Fitness Cardio Weightloss Workout Machine-With Seat + Pulse Heart Rate Sensors
Lifecore Fitness Assault Air Bike Trainer
Schwinn Airdyne AD6 Dual Action Air Cycle
York Fitness Active 110 Exercise Cycle - Black/Green
Charles Bentley Fitness Air Resistant Exercise Bike Cycle Gym Spin Cardio Sensor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||£8.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||XS-SPORTS||G Athletics||Fitness Superstore||Amazon.co.uk||BuyDirect4U|
|Item Dimensions||—||60 cm x 1.22 m x 1.54 m||55.88 cm x 1.24 m x 1.3 m||1.26 m x 1.29 m x 65.28 cm||53 cm x 1.11 m x 1.23 m||56.5 cm x 1.07 m x 1.15 m|
|Item Weight||18.2 kg||28 kg||49.9 kg||54 kg||6 kg||16.5 kg|
|Size||H117, W51, D112cm||—||—||—||—||—|
|Style||Friction Resistance||Heart rate display||Air Bike with Air Resistance||Upright Bike with Friction Resistance||Upright Bike with Magnetic Resistance||Spin Bike with Air Resistance|
The V-fit ATC1 Dual Action Air Exercise Cycle is great for toning both your upper and lower body as well as improving your cardiovascular fitness. The ATC1 Cycle has infinitely adjustable friction tape pedalling resistance with additional braking from its speed progressive air fan. Demountable dual action lockable handlebars allow use as a regular cycle without the use of the upper body row-tation facility. A padded, height adjustable saddle and self-presenting weighted pedals provides comfort whilst you exercise. The ATC1 Cycle's 5-function LCD exercise monitor displays theoretical calorie burn, distance, scan, speed and time functions, which mean you can track your progress while you exercise. Batteries included. The ATC1 Cycle supports a maximum user weight of 110kg/242lbs and comes with the necessary tools for home self-assembly.
1 x Cycle
1 x Assembly and User Manual
2 x Tools - Multi Spanner and X-Head Screwdriver
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The attraction to me of this type of cycle is the cardiovascular exercise obtained with the moving handlebars and the luxury of being able to sit down at the same time.
Anyway, I would summarise the good and bad points of this cycle as follows.
1) The machine is relatively lightweight,easy to move and doesn't take up too much space.
2) It was fairly easy to build up although a little patience is required especially when connecting the pedals, one of which screws on clockwise and the other anti clockwise.
3) It is very stable and quite comfortable to use though some users may prefer to have more padding on the saddle.
4) The handlebars can be set as fixed or moving, I personally prefer not to have the handlebars static as the overall cardiovascular exercise experience is greater when using your arms to push the handlebars and legs to push the pedals.
5) The price is very reasonable.
1) There is no pulse monitor with the cycle.
2) The bike is suited to someone who is trying to lose some weight and improve their fitness. It is too lightweight for a serious sports person or athlete to get a strenuous workout from.
3) Maximum user weight is 17 stone approx.
Although the bike is less substantial than my previous air cycle I still prefer it to a conventional exercise bike with fixed handlebars.
I'm going to hold off reviewing the bike for a while longer.
This is my second V-Fit bike. The first lasted 20 years and would have received higher rating.
I bought this in September 2014. It's been working well until July/August 2015 when the lowest (easiest) tension started to gradually tighten making it impossible to exercise. I read somewhere to tighten then loosen the tension dial, which I've done, but that only lasts a few minutes before it begins to tighten up again.
Appreciate this was purchased JUST over a year ago, but expect it to last longer than what it has. It's a great bike when functioning properly but after a year's use, this bike is definitely not fit for purpose.
I've written to Amazon hoping there's something simple to adjust/replace and waiting to hear back.
That said, once assembled, it works well. It has a resistance dial which does make a difference, and the ability to cycle and exercise your arms at the same time is a positive. It is not noisy, and I have often cycled in the same room as people watching tele and haven't disturbed them. I would recommend this if you can get past the assembly stage.
Most recent customer reviews
It's an ok basic but I wouldn't buy one again