UthCracy Smart Wristband Bluetooth 4.0 Sports Tracking Wristband Call Message Reminding Sleep Monitor Fitness Health Band for iPhone 4S,5,6,6Plus and Android Smartphone Waterproof
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- User Friendly Design: Charging with a built in USB. Just put the USB plug from the bracelet into the laptop, PC, power bank, cellphone adapter, USB Charger, etc. It only takes about 30 minutes to fully charge and the battery will last 7 days((The device is not supported all smartphones/OS,Please download the"Zeroner" APP before you connect the two devices together)
- Display Health Parameters: UthCracy bracelet can diaplay the time, steps, distance and calorie clearly. Let you know your sports data right now! Accurately monitor total effective sleeping time and motions every night (including light sleep and deep sleep)
- Anti Lose:You simply go to the phone search icon and press it. Your phone will then beep so you can track it down if you are not sure where it is(IOS: OS must be IOS7.0, or above, Bluetooth 4.0, Android:OS must be Android 4.3 or Above, Bluetooth 4.0)
- Comfortable Wear: The device is very comfortable to wear as it is made almost entirely out of silicone and is very smooth. Attach it to your wrist is very easy as everything just sort of snaps into place thanks to the stretchy silicone material.
- Call/SMS Reminder/Sedentary Reminder: When you have calls or SMS, the smart bracelet will vibrate to remind you. For Andriod Phone (OS must be 4.3 or above and Bluetooth must be V4.0);For ios phone (ios must be 7.0 or above and Bluetooth must be V4.0).Take a rest to avoid fatigue! Our smart bracelet has sedentary reminder function to keep fit!
Customers also shopped for
Related products from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
-Find Your Phone
Cannot find your phone? Don't worry now, with UthCracy Smart Bracelet, just tap tap, your
phone will ring!
-Sleep Monitor (deep/light sleep/sleep clock/ wakeup clock)
You can know whether you sleep well or not with UthCrathy Smart Bracelet, it will help you
to improve sleep quality
You can wear UthCratch smart band when swimming or diving, so you won't miss any important calls!
Sports Tracking (time/steps/distance/calories);Remote Camera;Sedentary Alerts;SMS Reminding;Call Reminding;Calories Burned Measuring
IOS- IOS 7.0 or above system (Sucn as iphone 4S, iphone 5,5S,iphone 6,6Plus, iTouch5,
iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc)
Android- OS must be Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0;(Such as SamSung S4,Note3, etc)
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
Waterproof Rating: IP67
Screen Type: OLED
Screen Resolution: 128*32
Battery Type: 75mAh Lithium-polymer Battery
Standby Time: About 5 - 7 days
Language: Chinese,Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, polish, Portuguese,
Spanish, Swedish, English
1 x I5 Plus Smart Wristband, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Chinese and English Manual
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fast charge time (less than an hour to fully charge).
- Surprisingly long battery life for technology these days.
- Easy to setup with phone (Android).
- Updates automatically Via phone app.
- Comfortable strap, easy to adjust and easy to clean (If your daughter with her fake tan has used it ;-) ).
- It says you can read text messages via watch but no clear instruction on how to do so.
- Says waterproof but I wouldn't want to try it - ergonomically it doesn't look very waterproof.
- Very sensitive - it was counting steps as I was testing it at my desk.
For the cost of the watch, I'd say it's good value. It looks fairly neat and it's not too big.
The vibration is strong, so you'll never miss a call whilst wearing it, also if you use the alarm function - It would almost definitely wake you up.
My overall opinion is that it is not a watch to monitor performance, but more of a pedometer. Ideal for those looking to increase how much they walk daily.
The app is "OK" nothing special and hard to navigate around. However the whole syncing process is really fast, easy and self explanatory. There does need to be more instructions though, I had difficulty trying to work out how to reset the time, read text messages and clear previously stored data on the device.
This watch ended up running for two weeks before getting down to the last of the battery - it takes about half an hour to charge, which is pretty good.
As a timepiece it works perfectly fine, the wrist action is set off by other movements sometime but works well intentionally. It also works in the bath, which is nice because I forgot I was wearing it before checking if it was waterproof.
The smart functions are alright - it tells you who's calling/texting as well as doing other notifications, the pedometer is not hugely accurate, I get a a serious work out on the bumpy bus ride to work according to the app, however as a general gauge of your activity it works well, with nice graphs etc. The sleep monitor is quite interesting and sleep mode switches off the wrist movement activation, which is sensible. It works ok as a camera remote too, for them mad selfie skills.
On the whole it's a little watch that does some smart things - it could probably do more with more data fed to it from the app. It's cheap and isn't the most feature laden but for the price it's not a bad way to dip your toe in.