- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Using Italian: A Guide to Contemporary Usage Paperback – 1 Jul 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This 2002 book is a guide to Italian usage for students who have acquired the basics of the language and wish to extend their fluency and confidence. It gives special attention to those areas of vocabulary and grammar which cause most difficulty to English-speakers, and to questions of style and register.
About the Author
J. J. Kinder is Associate Professor of Italian at the Department of European Language and Studies, University of Western Australia. He has published widely on the Italian language spoken by migrants and their children.
V. M. Savini is tutor in Italian at the Department of European Language and Studies, University of Western Australia. He works both as a tutor and a translator.