Using Comic Art to Improve Speaking, Reading and Writing Paperback – 16 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steve Bowkett taught English for twenty years and is now a full-time educational consultant, writer and storyteller. He is the author of more than fifty-five books including Jumpstart! Creativity and The Countdown to Writing series for Routledge.
Tony Hitchman has over thirty-five years of experience teaching throughout the primary age range in a variety of schools, culminating in eleven years as a primary headteacher. He has written scripts for the comic publisher DC Thompson and contributed cartoons to various small press publications.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Literacy
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Literacy
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies