- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
User Experience in Libraries Yearbook 2017: stories, techniques, insights Paperback – 12 Dec 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Formerly a librarian of both public and academic libraries, Andy is now a full-time freelance trainer and consultant in UX research methods, leadership and LEGO Serious Play. He originated the international UX in Libraries conference and co-edited the book of the same name. From 2015-17, Andy led the Futurelib innovation programme at the University of Cambridge, which conducted UX research and design thinking across its 100+ libraries. Andy regularly works all over the world. Andy has also written several books celebrating cult British television series.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|