User Centered Design: An Integrated Approach (Software Quality Institute) Paperback – 13 Dec 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review"This book presents not only innovative coverage of the core issues of User-Centered Design, but also a forward-looking perspective on the entire user experience. Furthermore, the authors have done a masterful job of illustrating each UCD principle with compelling examples from their collective experience in making it happen!"
Professor, Brigham Young University,
Author of "User Interface Design,"
Vice President of the Usability Professionals' Association
―Theo Mandel, Ph.D.
Interface Design and Development
author of "The Elements of User Interface Design"
―Kara Pernice Coyne
Director of Research
Nielsen Norman Group
Vice President and Director
Human Interface Laboratories
―Randolph G. Bias, Ph.D.,
Chief Usability Officer,
State Farm Insurance
Philips Consumer Electronics
Bank of Montreal
From the Back Cover
The start-to-finish guide to User-Centered Design!
- Make technology products easy to obtain, learn, and use
- New methods, tools, technologies, and real-world case studies
- A complete lifecycle approach to UCD that delivers breakthrough efficiency
- Evaluating your current products and aligning your entire organization to support UCD
- Improving everything your customers see, hear, and touch
- Applying UCD to software, hardware, Web sites, and services for both external and in-house use
- Optimizing UCD today―and anticipating trends that will impact tomorrow's products
It's this simple: User-Centered Design: An Integrated Approach will help you build products that customers will love―and buy!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Environmental
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Environmental Engineering