- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
The Usborne Internet-linked Encyclopedia of World History Paperback – 25 Oct 2002
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Like all the Usborne books in my experience, it is well-produced on good quality paper, each page filled with information, photographs, maps and other stunning lllustrations and having the effect of attracting readers to the pages. It covers an enormous period of time:
The Last 500 Years
It also has Internet links, which I have not explored fully, but it does show Usbrone's forward-looking approach to books.
I cannot praise this book highly enough - I have already told several of my friends about it. I have also bought the usborne internet-linked encyclopedias of science, geography, english and maths and they are of an equally high calibre.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > General Knowledge & Trivia
- Books > Children's Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > History > Historical Study & Educational Resources > Reference
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Young Adult