I have to give a two star rating for these headphones. I purchased three pairs of these for Christmas 2013 and they did not last that long.
My first impressions were that they looked good, the price was competitive for the functions provided and they worked with my children's Ipads. However like I stated before they only lasted a few weeks with them all failing due to the ear pieces breaking(very weak) the sound they make was not great either. 2 Stars for the good and bad points.
on 25 May 2017
very good item means I do not have to listen to one direction booming out of granddaughters ipod.
on 3 July 2014
Really not impressed with these headphones. They are quite 'plastically' and quite cheap feeling. After about 2 weeks, the wire started to fray at the point where the wire is plugged into my son's tablet. After about the 3rd week they just stopped working altogether. They ended up in the bin.
on 31 January 2015
Good for young children- I brought it a while back for my son, but his new headphones broke so he had to resort to these. Over a period of a couple of years, his ears have grown making it hard to hear or feel comfortable wearing them. He states that his right ear isn't hearing anything- which might be due to the fact that the sound only travels to the left ear.
on 19 October 2014
I loved these when I had them. They offered comfort and clear sound. The only problem is the cable: it is far too short. Hence why I no longer have them.
on 19 March 2017
Not very strong, lasted two months.
on 23 April 2015
Excellent headphones - sound clarity is fantastic.
on 12 December 2012
good fit and sound for the money.my wife is delighted with her new head phones which she uses with the laptop.
on 1 January 2013
These head phones work with an MP3 player, portable DVD and also on my niece's tablet, she loves them! Lovely colour too!
on 22 February 2013
my daughter absolutely loves these and they fit her perfectly really good quality for the price i paid ,i would certainly buy these again when the ones i have wear out.,