on 12 September 2011
I bought these headphones for my 2 year old son for our first holiday abroad. Excellent product, great price & did the job & kept the little man quiet for the full flight. I would definetly recommend this product.
on 8 July 2011
These are great little headphones for children, I bought two pairs(Green and Red). We used them for our car DVD players on a long journey and they were perfect for the job! They have their own volume controls so the children didn't have to reach to the player, plus they were a good fit on my 3 year old, comfortable and didn't slip off. Also, being bright colours they were easy to find in the dark! Great quality for the price.
on 30 September 2012
We needed a pair of headphones for our 22 month old son for using our family iPad for a 3 hour plane journey.

These did the trick and after a slight bit of trepidation, he enjoyed wearing these and was soon bopping away listening to his favourite music and programmes.

Have only been used a couple of times so can't comment on longevity, but I don't expect the best quality given the price I paid (around £8).
on 9 February 2013
These are really great. They were a little big for my daughter but she is on the little side ;-) she used them with my phone to listen to songs etc. I let her play with them before using them on a long haul flight. this was great as she wasn't worried about them when they were needed.
on 5 September 2012
Went for a cheap pair of headphones as just for car journeys for my 6 year old. Headphones were quite comfortable but within an hour there was no sound from one ear piece and by the journey home no sound from either. Shame looked good - daughter liked them, but broken within days. I guess at this price you take a chance. Maybe I just got unlucky.
on 24 February 2013
I bought these for my three younger sons to use while watching my iPod. On first sight they looked ideal as they are slight in size and weight compared to my other more expensive headphones. Today my two year old was wearing them supervised as always, but imagine my dismay when I noticed he had very easily managed to pull off and subsequently put in his mouth, two very small pieces of plastic. These encased the volume control on the wire. They simply peg together and are not 'moulded' fixed at all. This also left wires and some kind of chip exposed. Be warned of the quality of this product. Being returned to Amazon for a refund.
on 11 June 2013
Got them for our eight year old son and same ones in pink for daughter for Christmas. Headphones were well received and have been used constantly since. They look good and are still working fine which speaks for the quality given their age as well. Overall: good value for money!
on 28 October 2011
Perfect for little heads - only one wire from the headphones, no more tangles, and sound controls that the kids could easily turn up or down - a complete success!!
on 10 January 2013
My son is 3yrs old and we bought these for the plane to Florida. They have been an excellent purchase for less than £20. They fit his head well, don't slip and the volume control was great. All in all a great purchase!
on 1 February 2012
These fit my young son perfectly. They have good sound quality, a volume control and a reasonably long cable. Perfect for his keyboard and LeapPad Explorer.