on 12 October 2015
For the money these are superb. The sound is fantastic, I always had Sennheiser before they but they kept on breaking (3 pairs so far). These ones get used a lot and they are fantastic. My only criticism is that the earbuds come off and could get lost very easily, however a small gripe for the price.

There is no point buying anything more expensive as these are very impressive.

UPDATED: They finally broke this morning in the gym, sounds like a loose connection inside. So that is 18 Months of solid use. Not bad for 6 quid!
on 4 June 2017
These are cheap as chips so the sound isn't perfect. I bought them for jogging and they are perfect for that- sweat-proof and tough- so thumbs up. They lasted longer than any other (more expensive) sports earphones.
on 30 June 2014
Very pleased with the ease which product was sent out. It looks great for its price.

Love the fact that spare ear buds are included. Looking fwd to many happy sessions at the gym.
on 9 November 2015
These are perfect as far as I am concerned as they don't fall out but don't have to wedge too far in your ear. I can't stand the ear popping sensation of stuffing in tiny rubber earphones but I needed something that was going to stay in place while being comfortable when running. Generally I put a hat or headband over the top which also works fine. The only thing I would prefer is an adjustable band as it sticks out behind my head quite a way, but it doesn't stop me using them happily and for the price, you can't fault them. The sound quality seems pretty good to me, no crackles or anything and goes plenty loud enough in my opinion. Great if, like me, you're just starting out with an exercise regime and want something cheap and cheerful to start with, before investing in serious kit!
on 26 August 2014
Little concerned about 'folding' earphones, and their tendency to be frail and vunerable to wear and tear, I am pleasantly surprised how robust these Headphones are, despite folding in the middle to make pocket storage very practical. The sound is more than adequate, considering the speakers do not enter the ear but rest just on it. A plus point, is that there is no flexible bud that often falls off and gets lost. I find that, in rotation with other styles of headphone, neckband ones are very comfortable, particularly when the rain comes and you need to put hats or hoods on and off periodically. For old hands with most headphones, I look for bending stress points on the connecting cable, where they enter the headset and at the other end by the plug. An (admittedly unsightly) advantage can be gained by delicate use of a hot glue gun to reinforce these points and prolong the active life of budget earphones such as these.
on 1 June 2015
I've wasted so much money over the years on more expensive headphones of this style, by various well known manufacturers, but ALL have lost sound in 1 and then both ears within about 10 uses. Now these headphones aren't winning any awards for sound quality but they are plenty good enough for listening to music whilst running or at the gym. I've used the for very strenuous & sweaty exercise, 3 or 4 times a week for 6 months+ now & they are as good as the day I bought them. Recommended.
on 9 October 2014
Good for the money. Time will tell if they are robust enough. I have only run about 30KM with them so far.
July 2015 Update: After about 9 months the audio output on them got very faint. There was no visible damage so I don't know why this should happen. The reseller refunded me in full, so I am very happy with their service, just not the product.
on 9 March 2015
Bought these to replace my Sennheiser ones when they broke.
Initially it was a temporary cheap version till pay day so I can buy another Sennheiser set but I
have no need as these are just as good.
Enough cable and slack for running, comes with varied ear plugs which other top brands don't supply.
on 7 August 2015
These replaced a pair of expensive Sennheisers that never stayed in my ears when I was running. They stay clipped on my head and the headphones stay in my ears. :)

My only qualifications in recommending them to you, dear reader, are: 1. The three pairs of rubber ear fittings seem large. Only the smallest pair fits me; 2. the cable is stupid long. I have to wrap the cable around myself under my running vest to stop if flapping around when I run. It could easily be half the length. 3. It looks a little cheap and cheerful (fine, it is).

Anyway, I liked mine so much that I bought a second pair to keep in the office. Recommendations come no higher than a second purchase!
on 12 January 2015
Excellent value for money. I am a singer in a band and when my earbuds died, I borrowed my husband's Sork earphones (his are in green) to use as an in-ear monitor. I was amazed at the quality of sound --much better than I'd had-- and pleased that they hang out of the way behind my neck. He immediately ordered a pair for me. The two extra sets of rubber caps is generous, too. Sports are not the only use for these earphones!