on 20 August 2013
I bought this for my toddler, who has an android tablet (for learning purposes) and he loved using it. It only lasted him 5 weeks from the day I received it as he removed the foam of the earpiece and the wire snapped. For the price, I can't complain.
on 24 April 2013
We have tried various types of headphones for our son who dislikes the 'in ear' type. These are by far the best. They are hard wearing and fabulous value for money.
on 6 April 2014
A really good product, great quality and value, as stated in ad will definitely use seller again and strongly advise you to do the same
on 19 June 2013
Great product and is ideal for children. Sturdy made and robust. My son finds them extremly comfortable and is really pleased with them
on 6 February 2016
My son loves these and they're perfect for him when he's using his iPad. They are nicely padded for his little ears (he's 4) but I wouldn't say they would be suitable for over 7s as they wouldn't be big enough.
on 13 November 2015
Got these as a stop gap for my daughter til we could get her a better set but she loves them so much I don't think I will need to.