Customer reviews

Size: Large|Colour: Zebra|Change
Price:£89.99+ £5.99 shipping

on 18 August 2014
I'm using my trolley to store my beading paraphernalia and beads. The tiers all have repositional inserts for all my tools and bits and bobs. There's plenty of deep storage in the bottom tier for larger items.
Very pleased with it, does the job well and looks stylish too. Came well packed and protected and arrived on time.
on 31 January 2014
The trolley had lots of great spacious compartments. It also allowed you to arrange some compartments to your own design and size by using dividers. The trolley also separated easily so you could use any sections you wanted either together or by themselves.
on 12 December 2014
Brought this for my daughter who does nails. However the handle is very flimsily attached and I fear that once it's full and heavy it won't be long before the handle breaks. It's ok but not worth the money I don't think.
on 14 April 2014
Arrived very fast ..Absolutely beautiful peace.. Love it..I can keep all my up styling gear nice and tidy in one place :) Thank you so much ...
on 22 January 2014
Its a very unusual design. Its made very well and exactly just what we needed. Its good how you can make it smaller too
on 28 June 2015
I bought this for doing mobile Hairdressing and Beauty, it's perfect and fits all the stuff I need into it! Down side is just the handle is a little flimsy but should be okay... Thank you x
on 28 January 2016
I was very impressed with this 4 in 1 vanity case. I bought it for my daughter for Christmas. she was over joyed when she opened it up. Zebra pattern is her favourite, it's spacious enough to fit all of her make up, nail polishes, hair equipment and accessories and is the right size to hide away on the wardrobe floor, saving it all from being all over my house on the floors and sides! Lol. It's a real bargain and so worth the price! She said she feels like a beautician when she gets it out of the wardrobe!
Highly recommend this for anyone who has more beauty products than super drug! 😉
on 9 September 2015
Perfect for my make up business. fantastic price. Love all the compartments inside that you can alter the sizes. The locks work well.
on 30 December 2014
Purchased this as a Christmas gift for my daughter, she is currently studying hairdressing in college and has to have 2 suitcases to take all the equipment she needs. She was very impressed and really happy with this. It has three sections, each has a removable tray which is compartmentalised for putting items in. Each section is lockable and the handle and wheels make it really easy to pull about. It is well made from a decent grade aluminium. All in all, a good buy.
on 9 November 2014
Bought it for my daughter for her nail business, she loves it thanks! :)