- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 297 KB
- Print Length: 26 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Relentless Progress Publishing (23 July 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M2KSSE6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #974,993 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Urban Homesteading: Become a Self Sustainable Urban Homesteader to Get off the Grid, Grow Food, and Free Yourself (Urban Homesteading: A Complete Guide ... a Self Sustainable Urban Homesteader) Kindle Edition
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. Poor sentence structure.
3. Insult to individuals who have a basic knowledge of living off the land.
4 Gives a true novice zero instructions for the successful engagement of living off the grid.
5. Junior high English instructors would pull their hair out thinking all teaching points had gone un-noticed.
6. High school vocational agricultural teachers would read this "report" and readily recognize the author had little to no experience getting "dirt under their fingernails" but had taken information from perusing journals; "Capper's Weekly" would provide more useable information.