Urban Ecology: Patterns, Processes, and Applications Paperback – 13 Jan 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Not only will the next generation of ecology students benefit from reading this volume, but one could also do a favor for non-ecologist colleagues with a professional interest in cities by letting them know of this book and what urban ecology is now about. (Trend in Ecology and Evolution)
About the Author
The Editor-in-Chief, Jari Niemela, is professor of urban ecology at the University of Helsinki, Finland. His research interests include urban ecology, biodiversity, interactions between ecological and social systems, and the application of ecological knowledge in decision-making. Theection editors Jurgen H. Breuste, Thomas Elmqvist, Glenn R. Guntenspergen, Philip James, and Nancy E. McIntyre are leading researchers in this field.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Biodiversity
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology > Animal Ecology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Plant Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups