on 11 April 2005
One of the very few well-written and accurate books on foxes and their behaviour that are available!! Also gives handy research ideas and lots of factual information! Another must-have book for the fox lover!!!!
on 11 October 2007
A highly informative, easy to read book; detailed but not to the point of being too technical with plenty of humerous touches. Highly recommended to anyone inteedsted in these facinating creatures.
on 24 December 2012
I have urban foxes which visit me on a regular basis and have learnt a lot just by viewing them. I wanted to learn a lot more, and whilst I really enjoyed this book, I feel some of the information was a bit too biased towards the Bristol study and perhaps a little dated. Having said that what I did learn that there is no 'one rule' for foxes, they are quite eccentric and each will do what they want to do! I have learnt exactly that from watching my own - their characters are quite unique within a family and from town to town. An enjoyable read but I would like something a little more in depth.
on 7 March 2009
This in a fantastic book which is incredibly informative whilst still being very fun and easy to read. Any person who has foxes visit their garden or who has an interest in foxes should read this book!
on 25 November 2010
This book is a must have for all those interested in these wonderful underestimated animals. The book is full of very good information, the writer is very well experienced in the knowledge of the fox and he writes in "normal" everyday language which we can all understand. This book is priceless! Everyone should read it even those who may not like foxes I am convinced it will change their minds when they read about the life of the fox etc.
on 17 January 2011
If you have foxes in your garden and want to find out more about them this is a cracking little book. Unlike a couple of others that we got it is written by genuine members of wildlife academia and that really shows through in the content.
on 13 April 2013
Very good book about the urban fox. Very informative. Lots of information about foxes. Easy to read. Recommended, to all.
on 27 February 2016
Quite informative, great for urban fix lovers
on 2 July 2014
Very informative.
on 27 January 2013
Product exactly as described. I imagine an interesting read for my parents who live in a town seemingly familiar to these cunning animals. Good purchase with fast delivery.