- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Upland Paperback – 23 Jun 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrew Fusek Peters has spent three years exploring the Stiperstones, Long Mynd and the valley between as part of the Stepping Stones project by National Trust and Natural England. A photographer and poet, Andrew has a monthly column in The Countryman magazine and is the author of Dip, an acclaimed wild swimming memoir published by Random House.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel inspired to grab a camera and get outdoors.