[Upgraded Quality] Anker Astro E5 16000mAh Compact Portable Charger (2nd Generation, Premium Panasonic Battery Cells Inside, External Battery Power Bank) with PowerIQ Technology (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by Amazon's charging brand.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps.
- Enormous Capacity: Charges the iPad Air more than once, the Galaxy S5 four times, the iPhone 5s over seven times and other smartphones multiple times. Recharges in 8-9 hours with a 2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- Superior Quality: Premium LG cells, cutting-edge circuitry and a sturdy gloss exterior ensure reliability and safety. To activate the LED flashlight, hold or double click the power meter button.
- What You Get: Anker 2nd Generation Astro E5 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ANKER: Amazon's Charging Brand
• The high average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
2nd Generation Astro E5 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
A power plant for your palm or pocket.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers faster charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 5s over seven times, a Galaxy S5 four times or an iPad Air more than once.
Our Most Compact Yet
Using ultra-high density cells, we've packed 25% more power into exactly the same sized unit as the Astro E4 (the E5's little sister).
We use only premium LG battery cells, together with the advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted AnkerDirect who responded very quickly. They asked me to confirm that I had tried other cables and chargers so they quickly confirmed that the unit was faulty and offered to send out a replacement immediately, which I received a few days later and they did not require to have the faulty one returned. They also e-mailed me to check that the new unit had arrived.
AnkerDirect's customer service is fantastic and they are a pleasure to deal with! 12 out of 10.
I would highly recommend this product!
Does exactly what it says, this gadget has saved me numerous times. 16000mAh for this price is a steal as well. Perfect gadget for days out/weekends away/festivals. I believe this charged my smartphone 6 times before it was out of battery.
Just make sure you charge it up in advance as it does take a fair bit of time to charge fully which is understandable given the capacity. Can't say I have ever used the flashlight on it.
I've had this for around a year now and it's become invaluable.
A bit bulky for a day trek but if away for a few days then it's perfect - i took it with me on a 7 day coastal walk and i never ran out of phone charge (moderate usage with no games and occasional internet browsing).
It has a mini torch in-built which i never use and feels a little redundant to me but it doesn't impede usage at all.
Almost immediately after posting my review I was contacted by Anker and offered a replacement as it was clear I had a faulty device. It arrived promptly and is working fine so far. Brilliant service from Anker as always.
Initially, fantastic. Works great for most things, I pad, camera etc. However does not charge my phone (xperia xz) as this is the main reason for purchase, the battery pack been rendered mostly useless.
A real shame as it looked to be promising.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews