The Untold Story of Milk Paperback – 1 Nov 2003
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ron Schmid, ND, naturopathic physician, writer, teacher and farmer, has prescribed raw milk for his patients for nearly 25 years. Dr. Schmid is a graduate of MIT and the National College of Naturopatic Medicine. Author resides in Watertown, CT.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Very, very, informative; good detective work and entertaining to boot. There are really Food Police out there taking away our American rights!! More people need to get informed and do something about this situation, or we are all going to get sick and either die or stay sick for a long time suffering if more people do not step up to the plate to do something. The first step is to find out. Get informed! Why are Americans all overweight and dying of heart disease and cancer and other diseases that are non-existent in other countries. Because in America it is all about the money!! The Lobbyists, the Corporation heads, the public companies; and they have all lied to us and deceived us. This milk story is a great example!!
I advise anybody to read this book and find out what they have done to MILK to poison it. It is a true story and full of facts.
I have purchased many copies of this book, and I read it over for pragmatic and enjoyment purposes. The author has a clean, but interesting style that will help you see through any dogma about to cook, or not to cook your dairy; and who is taking away one of those options from you.
I certainly hope you'll be able to get your hands on some of the right raw dairy that works for you, after reading this book!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Meals & Menus > Cheese & Dairy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies