- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Untold India: Travel in India made easy: Volume 1 Paperback – 11 Aug 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Manto Pashupatinath is a man who likes to explore new things, fond of travelling and cooking. He loves to write which comes naturally to him. for him life is a journey each day is a discovery of thoughts, emotions and Creation. He is in the process of completing his third book titled "Authentic Indian Foods" which shall cover all the traditional and modern dishes of India and also the signature dishes made by Manto himself. He is currently based in Mumbai making films and writing for TV and commercials.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product