- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood Paperback – 5 Jan 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Finally, there's some good news for puzzled parents of adolescent girls, and psychologist Lisa Damour is the bearer of that happy news. [Untangled] is the most down-to-earth, readable parenting book I've come across in a long time. * The Washington Post * Anna Freud wrote in 1958, 'There are few situations in life which are more difficult to cope with than an adolescent son or daughter during the attempt to liberate themselves.' In the intervening decades, the transition doesn't appear to have gotten any easier which makes Untangled such a welcome new resource. * The Boston Globe * Damour offers a hopeful, helpful new way for parents to talk about-and with-teenage girls... Parents will want this book on their shelves, next to established classics of the genre. * Publishers Weekly *
Leading clinical psychologist Lisa Damour identifies the seven key phases marking the journey from girlhood to womanhood, and offers practical advice for those raising teenage girlsSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Social & Personal Issues > Bullying
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Teenagers
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling > Adolescents
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Friendship
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Young Adult