How to Untangle Your Emotional Knots (Overcoming common problems) Paperback – 19 Sep 1991
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Windy Dryden is Professor of Counselling at Goldsmiths College London, and a prolific and well-respected author in both academic and self-help fields.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Emotions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Violence
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Violence in Society