on 18 January 2013
i liked this twist on the original story as it showed that even though creatures may be different they can love and care for each other. my granddaughters really liked it. it was funny and certainly original. i hope the Hensons make more of these unstable fables. i didn't like the lead wolf slapping the other wolf who was not so bright because he didn't fully understand something. instruction shouldn't be given through hitting. not a good example for children.
on 28 July 2017
Really enjoyable, funny, and not a single flaw with the disc.
on 16 June 2011
What a new take on three little pigs and i enjoyed watching it with my grandkids. The graphics and story line was brilliant and laughed at the pigs antics with the baby wolf. I had never heard of unstable fables till now and have the set now.
on 2 July 2013
My children loved this, all 3 of them ages 4, 7 and 8. It was quite entertaining and I am surprised I never heard of previously. I am recommending it to my friends already
on 14 December 2013
This is a brilliantly irreverent take on an old story. My son loves the traditional Three Little Pigs story and he's old enough to "get" the fact that this is a variation on the story. There's enough humour in here for adults too and I haven't tired of having to watch it for what is probably the 50th time!
on 8 July 2011
Great adaptation of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf my son loved it so ended up buying all the unstable fables dvds they're great!
on 29 January 2012
I was really excited when I initially placed the order for this dvd because I read the reviews and it scored 5 stars. However, after watching it I was disappointed, mainly because my son lost interest within afew minutes of watching it and has not watched it since, he just didnt enjoy it and was scared of the wolves, they were a bit scarey looking.
on 30 November 2011
7 year old grandchild likes it, bit lost on 3 year old. but for price, good value, been watched several times.
on 14 October 2012
A great movie to watch with your children it's a bit the the book the three little pigs.my children loved this movie one to watch
on 28 October 2009
My 2 sons, 13 and 11 and I really enjoyed this.

Good sound family entertainment