- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Unshakeable: Your Guide to Financial Freedom Paperback – 28 Feb 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Tony's power is super-human' (Oprah Winfrey)
'He has a great gift. He has the gift to inspire.' (Bill Clinton)
'Tony Robbins needs no introduction. He is committed to helping make life better for every investor.' (Carl Icahn)
'The high priest of human potential. The world can't get enough of Anthony Robbins.' (The New York Times)
About the Author
Tony Robbins is a philanthropist and #1 New York Times bestselling author. He lives in Palm Beach, Florida.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Half the book is about his billionaire friends successfully managing funds overseeing billions and their philanthropic missions, but no technical analysis and real examples to learn from.
Long story short:
- You won't find much relevant info regarding actual investment and budgeting towards a financial plan.
- few good tips about self motivation (That's his field in my opinion) but only takes 2 pages out of hundreds.
- informative chapter about insurances, fair enough.
- if you want to read about the fantastic life of billionaires, then this is a book for you.
-if you're looking to get to the point by reading about investment, financial planning, stock market, etc. You won't find much here.
I rarely rate and review books, but I've to say I'm quite disappointed with this one.
Unfortunately for me was a waste of time.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
This book is great, well written and great help.Read more
Look for similar items by category