- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Unsettling America: An Anthology of Contemporary Multicultural Poetry Paperback – 1 Nov 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Maria Mazziotti Gillan is an awardwinning poet and instructor whose volumes of poetry include Where I Come From, Things My Mother Told Me, and What We Pass On: Collected Poems 1980-2009. Her work has been appeared in a number of publications, including Boderlands, Prairie Schooner, Los Angeles Review, the Christian Science Monitor, and the New York Times. She is the director of the creative writing program at Binghampton University--State University of New York and the executive director of the Poetry Center at Passaic County Community College.Jennifer Gillan is a professor of English and Media Studies at Bentley University. Her other books include Television & New Media: Must-Click TV, Understanding Reality TV, and Identity Lessons, coedited with Maria Mazziotti Gillan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com