Customer reviews

on 8 December 2012
This book is worth it's weight in gold as far as having a great trip to disney goes! We did go at quiet time of year but even so there were still crowds and queues, however, by following the tips, plans and guidelines in this book we didn't ever que for more than 1/2 an hour - and that only a couple of times. Mostly we just walked straight onto everything and were always in the right place at the right time. I couldn't recommend this book more highly, if you're going to spend the money to get to Disney, spend a few quid more and get this book, well worth every penny!
on 3 April 2013
First class product with great service. Will use again for sure! Its service like this that makes online shopping a breeze!
on 23 July 2013
I always buy the Disneyworld Orlando Unofficial Guide whenever I plan a trip there, even though I have been at least 10 times over the years, I always find some useful tips in the books. For that reason I purchased the Disneyland (Los Angeles) Unofficial Guide as it was my first visit. The book gives you loads of insider tips, various plans to tour the parks, depending on your requirements and loads of helpful comments about hotels and restaurants in the vicinity. For me this is a must have book when planning your trip and I also took it on holiday with me. Of course you can trawl around the internet picking up bits and pieces of useful information, but I like the fact that I have everything that I need in one places and it is easy to pack in my suitcase and refer to throughout the holiday.
on 21 December 2014