Unmentionable Cuisine Paperback – 28 Feb 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
On the other hand, it might be very useful when the neighbors dog or cat gets really annoying..
The most interesting part for me is that book contains numerous recipes about offal and less eaten parts of animals. eating which our grandparents used to find normal, but somehow in modern times when the supermarket shelves are packed with lean cuts of meat, it slipped out of our habits.
It's definitely a good buy for food enthusiasts, especially for those that are interested in eating "head to tail"
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Good fun and educational. Like a frightening culinary Sesame Street.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Meals & Menus > Meat, Poultry & Game
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > History of Food
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs