- Paperback: 508 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 4 edition (15 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444174215
- ISBN-13: 978-1444174212
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 18.8 x 2.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 394,086 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Unlocking Land Law (Unlocking the Law) Paperback – 15 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Judith Bray is Professor of Law at the University of Buckingham. She has taught Property Law for many years and written a number of books including Key Facts Key Cases Land Law. She is also a qualified barrister.
Series editors: Jacqueline Martin LLM has over ten years’ experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels. Chris Turner LLM is Senior Lecturer in Law at Wolverhampton University and has taught law at all levels.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Note that I said 'survive' - good luck to anyone taking this module is what my son says!