- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Berkana Publications; 1 edition (15 Sept. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0977948366
- ISBN-13: 978-0977948369
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,329,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Unleashed: a novel Paperback – 15 Sep 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Rowan, a precocious 11 -year-old(?) has a special way of communicating with her dog, Zephy, which is intriguing and some of the story is told from Zephyr’s point of view. Rowan loves Moss and tells her mother she wants herself and her single parent mother to be a family again, but she feels funny and fearful about her mother being alone with Moss Fairly natural for a child.
Carolina, Rowan’s mother who after her husband’s death had resolved not to get involved until Rowan was in college. She ends up being on again, off again when circumstances lead her and Rowan to spend time with Moss. Also understandable. Carolina is also alternatively bold and weak in social circumstances, which is hard for me to justify. I’m not sure if I found her on again off again behavior annoying or tedious when it continues after she has decided with Rowan’s approval to have a relationship with Moss.
The first 3/4, roughly, is so good it gets my rating as 5 star.