Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker
|Price:||£4.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.04 (17%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A classic toy every child should have!
- Includes 8 easy-to-grasp wooden rings to stack on a wooden base.
- Rounded base resists tip-overs.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and concepts of colour and size.
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Talk about a classic childhood toy! All the colours of the rainbow are represented by these eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces. Stack them on the solid-wood base, designed with rocking edges for safe and intriguing play.
1x Rainbow Stacker
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- The stacker is made of superior quality wood
- It includes a solid wood base with a pole along with 8 rings, all in different diameters
- All rings are painted in attractive colors
- The color of the pieces does not shed/come off e.g. when rubbed against another surface
- There is no danger of the wood fragmenting and causing splinters, and hence is totally safe when used by little hands
- All pieces are painted in attractive rainbow colors as follows:
1 piece in Violet
2 pieces in shades of blue
2 pieces in shades of green
1 piece in yellow
1 piece in orange
1 piece in red (the round one at the top)
NOTE: Please note that the stacker that was received is different to the one depicted in the picture. The pieces are slightly different in color (e.g. no black piece, and only 1 red piece at the top etc.) but this is not an issue as it still comes in very vibrant colors and is in no way defective.
Suitability & Safety
- The toy Is suitable for my son's age but it isn't exactly a 'soft' toy so care is needed if allowing younger children to play with it (I would not give this to a child that is under 18 months old).Read more ›
It's tiny,the colour scratches of easy and the hole for the ball at the top is so small that my 18month gets annoyed with trying to put it on he throws it across the room and doesn't bother with it.
I have since bought one from Asda for a fiver and he plays with that one for ages at a time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great stacking toy small enough to require good hand eye coordinationPublished 1 month ago by Purplekal
My daughter loves playing with it. We bought it for her 1st birthday, she is now 19 months old and still loves it.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The colour on this toy ran really badly when I wiped it in anticipation of giving it to my 8 month old daughter. It ran so badly that I will not give it to my daughter.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer