|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||£39.99 & Free Returns on some sizes and colours|
|You Save:||£20.00 (33%)|
- Too cool to Conform? Good! Made from Heavywweight Ultra Soft Peach Finish Fabric.
- 3 Panel Waffle lined hood with chunky hood cords, Kangaroo pouch pocket with ipod and phone pocket. Ribbed hem and cuff with thumb hole and quality twin needle stitching.
- 65% Peach Finish Cotton, 35% Polyester 330gsm
- Machine Washable
- Regular Fit
- University of Whatever are well know for making some of the comfiest clothing available.
- Get a fresher look this season - Promotion price Ends midnight
- Want a full Slob Set? Click UOW to see our range of hoodies, tee's, Crews and Sweatpants! Wear UOW regardless of vocation, location & education.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Wear UOW Regardless of Vocation, Location & Education Too cool to conform? Stand out with UOW's varsity inspired clothing. Unlike other so called aspirational brands; UOW do not sell pretences, and at a premium. Apologies in advance but wearing UOW will not transform you into Britain's next top model, a sun-kissed surfer, or a stacked underwear model. But if you don't buy into this pretentious tosh, congratulations. UOW clothing is for the silent majority - People with no us & them attitudes, not influenced by the medias perception of right, wrong, good & bad. Our teams love of the simple things is consistent with our clothing - simple designs using high impact colour combinations taking inspiration from the latest pair of sneakers added to your collection. UOW completes your look. Our range evolves quicker than you can get to the bar, producing fresh gear in our UK studio each month. Our super comfy hoodies & Joggers will be your go to garments after a heavy session or long day, & our statement crews & tee's team up perfectly with your favourite denim sneaker combo. Everyday clothing for real people. Comfort over conformity.
Top customer reviews
The only 'downside' is that now I am constantly wearing University of Whatever hoodies and bottoms! Whereas I bought the original product as a great cool gimmick it must seem now as if I actually did attend the University if Whatever and am proud if that.
NB I am not insane I did not attend the University of Whatever...as far as I remember?!