Universals of Psychoanalysis in the Treatment of Psychotic and Borderline States Paperback – 1 Jan 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jeanne Magagna earned her postgraduate qualifications as a Child, Adult, and Family Psychotherapist from the Tavistock Clinic in London. She is Head of Psychotherapy Services and a Consultant Psychotherapist at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London. She also serves as a Consultant Psychotherapist at Ellernmede Centre for Eating Disorders. She is the Joint Coordinator and Vice-President of the Centro Studi Martha Harris Tavistock Model Child Psychotherapy Trainings in Italy. Her work also includes consulting to the organizers and staff group of Family Futures Consortium, an Adoption and Fostering Treatment Centre in London. Her publications are mainly in the area of eating disorders, psychoses, and infant observation. She is the Joint Editor of "Psychotherapy with Families" and editor of "Universals of Psychoanalysis".
Sandor Demlinger and John Steiner recount the legacy of Chicago jazz and jazz legends through this impressive collection of nearly 300 images. For more than 50 years, the pair collaborated to produce a compelling and comprehensive look at one of the richest chapters in the history of Chicago music. They walked the city's streets photographing and chronicling the musicians, clubs, and world of jazz music. Destination Chicago Jazz is the result of that life's work.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Psychoanalysis > Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks