- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Manufacturer reference: 4002
- ASIN: B00LK4978G
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 5 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
Universal Motorcycle Motorbike Quad Bike Handguards With Inbuilt Daytime Running Lights DRL
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made From ABS High Impact Plastic
- 12v Inbuilt Daytime Running Lights - Connect Positive & Negative Wires To Your Bikes Sidelight / Parker Light Wiring
- Wiring Length: 45cm / All Fitting Hardware Included
- Mounts To 22mm (7/8) Handlebars With Internal Handlebar Diameter Between 13mm &17mm. Simply Insert Handguard Spacers Into The End Of Your Handlebar & Tighten. As You Tighten, The Spacer Expands Inside Your Handlebar & Becomes Tight, Locking The Handguards Into Position
- Please See Photos For Measurements. This item is not E-marked
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my opinion they are a very similar design to the (far more) expensive Acerbis ones, and yes, they're a slightly cheaper build quality, but the main advantage for me over the Acerbis is that they don't sweep back into the bars quite as much, hence are a more 'universal' fitment as there's more clearance over the levers and master cylinder. At less than half the price and with the bonus of DRLs, I'm pleased so far
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
If I had fitted them I wouldn't be able to turn my bike because the led covers would be touching my bike visor and mirrors