255 mm Universal Microwave Turntable Glass Plate with 3 Fixtures
Package Quantity: 1|Colour: Transparent|Change

on 27 April 2017
purchased this for my brother who broke his when first buying his microwave. fitted well and does the job.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2018
Delighted with purchase just had new microwave a few weeks. Plate dropped on tile floor and smashed. Read reviews of this plate all 5 stars. Absolutely true. Arrived in a couple of days. Great.
on 6 March 2018
when I sent for the

255 mm Universal Microwave Turntable Glass I was not sure that it would fit but it did lovely.
on 5 February 2014
This was purchased to replace a broken turntable plate in my Morrisons model number WMMBM17 17 litre microwave. It is a perfect fit and looks to be equally good quality as the original.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2017
Perfect. Just the job to replace one an employee broke - and of course didn't say anything at the time. Quick delivery appreciated.
on 29 March 2017
Product as described and arrived in good condition to replace broken one. standard size.
One person found this helpful
on 22 December 2017
Accidentally broke my last one, devided to try this and was happy. Itperfectly in my Russell and Hobbs microwave.
on 11 March 2017
Universal means fits all right ? I checked the size is correct but the "3 fixtures" do not marry up. I have a Samsung microwave so not a rare or unusual make. This plate doth not fit and I am not amused
on 31 January 2018
I got the item 3 days before the expected delivery date and the plate fits perfectly. Super happy!!!
on 15 June 2014
Very good product that replaced the one we dropped . I had measured the pieces so knew it was the right side and the plate images clearly showed the centre pattern matched our microwave . It arrived promptly well packaged.
3 people found this helpful