The Universal Journalist - 2nd Edition Paperback – 1 May 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'I like its common-sense practicality, its firm belief in honest reporting, and its commitment to quality... David Randall's fluent style and his superb range of examples make this book a pleasure to read. Anyone who wants to be a journalist should go through it - again, and again, and again.' --Val Williams, Press Division, The Thomson Foundation 'This is one of the best books around about plying the trade. Packed with handy hints and anecdotes ... An essential, down-to-earth guide to what the job is all about' --Press Wise Bulletin
About the Author
David Randall is a British journalist who has written for four national newspapers, news editing three of them. He is now news executive and senior writer at the Independent on Sunday, covering major national and international stories. He has lectured in journalism all over the world, and writes a column for Internazionale in Italy.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Career Guides
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism