- Boxed-product Weight: 32 g
- Item model number: CCC-120-2BK-p
- ASIN: B004BFFJY2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 9 Nov. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (956 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
10 in 1 Universal USB Charger Cable For iPod / iPhone / PSP / Camera / Nokia / HTC / LG / Samsung / BlackBerry
|Price:||£1.78 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 10 in 1 Universal USB Charger Cable For iPod / iPhone / PSP / Camera / Nokia / HTC / LG / Samsung / BlackBerry
- This is a 10 in 1 USB charger cable used to charge a huge range of different handsets
- plug this cable into any USB port and attach your device by the appropriate connection and your done
- Unique compact design, Conveniently portable and lightweight, minimize working space, Compact size for traveling convenience, no worry about tangled cable mess
- This charger will not damage your mobile phone. Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Connections :- Standard iPod / iPhone Sony Ericsson DCU-65 Standard Samsung Standard LG x 2 Micro USB Mini USB PSP Nokia Large Pin Nokia Small Pin
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I write reviews to help fellow customers. I hope you found my review helpful.
Note: posted 07/06/2017: I have discovered that this item will charge many devices, but does not work for data transfer through a usb port.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very useful I should have ordered more as our children seem to spirit them away!!!Published 5 days ago by v s palmer-white
Brought it for work...took ages to arrive and it doesn't seem to work with any of our computers... I've tried it on all usb ports on three different machines and it's not... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Lyn Bristol
Fell apart inside a day and the connections were so poor wouldn't fit my apple devices. Don't bother buying this product.Published 1 month ago by Peter Moore