Customer reviews

Universal 2 Bicycle Car Cycle Carrier
Price:£27.95+ Free shipping

on 21 November 2016
The most horrendous thing I've ever assembled. The instructions are awful! I managed to piece it together from You Tube videos in the end. Once you've got over the nightmare of assembly it's a decent bike rack for the price. Just don't bank on throwing it together in ten minutes and setting off on your holiday like I did!
on 18 July 2017
I was very disappointed with this bike rack. It was so incredibly difficult to put together that I gave up. The instructions say that you will need two 10mm spanners, but did not supply any. I managed to find one which had come with my sons scooter, but I couldn't find a second one.. why are these spanners not supplied in the construction pack? I think you need 2 people to get it onto the car also. It is now on a cupboard because in the end I collapsed my back seats and crammed my bike into the boot..
on 16 April 2014
I Ignored the warnings from the reviews and bought the bike rack as i could not afford any other. still waiting for parts which i assume will not come! had the rack a couple of months now. would like a full refund parts missing but to send back of course would be too expensive.

SEEMS THIS IS A GOOD MONEY EARNER, WILL BE CONTACTING TRADING STANDARDS SEE IF THEY HAVE HEARD OF THIS COMPANY
on 22 August 2012
This is a great product and outstanding value.
Yes the instructions are poor, but if you get to grips with how the tether straps actually work, it's a doddle to fit.
on 22 June 2017
This product should be avoided at all costs. The strap clips were far too small to clip onto really anything on my honda civic. Every bump i went over the clip came undone from the bumper. I was very lucky the top straps held the bike on or there would of been a horrendous crash. I bought cheap and i got cheap, never again.
on 8 August 2017
This doesn't seem to fit any car I have had over the past couple of years in any way that would give me any confidence that two adult cycles would stay put and not clunk about and scratch the back of the car. Now lying rusting in my back garden until I take it down to the tip.
on 18 February 2017
Thanks
on 15 September 2017
Broke after about three months. Well, more jammed up than broken but still unusable.
on 25 September 2017
Found it very difficult to attach to car. Not used
on 7 April 2017
The tightners screw up after few uses. Do not waste your dosh .