on 6 June 2015
I had tried this app on a Samsung tablet, it didn't work. All I got was the screen flashing on and off! This meant that nothing could be done with the app. When I saw it offered as an Amazon app I thought great, if it is being offered it must work. No, when downloaded on to my Kindle Fire HD it did exactly what it had done on the tablet. Free but useless. Live in hopes United get this sorted out.
on 28 April 2015
What a complete and utter waste of time. Completely unstable and incredibly frustrating to use. I persevered (unsuccessfully) for over 45 minutes trying to check in online and the app crashed at every stage. Tried on 2 different devices (HTC one phone and Kindle tablet).

0 points for either customer service or technical expertise!
on 24 August 2015
I was asked if I'd like to use this app while sitting in San Francisco airport waiting to board. "What a good idea" I thought. So off I went to buy some earphones for my kindle fire - which cost me my last $25. The app downloaded easily onto the kindle, so I thought I was set. Once on board, kindle turned to airplane mode as instructed, I tried to use the app to watch some decent film/tv during the 10 hours in flight. Nope. Nothing was going to happen. I couldn't get beyond the home page. Not one film or programme did I get to watch. What a waste of $25. Yes I know the app costs nothing, but I won't use the earphones again so yes it was a waste... Anyone want to buy them?
on 23 November 2013
Although I was travelling economy there was plenty of leg room. The stewards were pleasant and helpful. The flight was delayed because of a sick passenger and I missed my connection, but the flight on had been rebooked by the time I arrived at Washington Dulles Airport. The United Airlines airport representatives were helpful and made a call to warn the people who were coming to collect me in Pittsburgh. Even the food, though unexciting was edible.
on 22 April 2015
App will not consistently open. Sometimes it's ok, other times it will only flash the opening screen and won't allow you to do anything. When it works good app and very useful.
on 23 August 2015
Out and return, the in-flight movies had no sound. They had to be rebooted.after half an hour. Headphones very crackly.
One staff member very helpful on the return. The rest, not so good, particularly outbound.
on 24 July 2013
I find this app very useful as I use United Airlines a lot and I can have boarding passes straight on to it
on 16 August 2015
Simply doesn't work on Kindle Fire and shoulders removed from the app store until it does!
on 4 August 2015
Didn't work on my kindle fire, meaning I couldn't access the flight entertainment.
on 23 January 2015
It didn't work on my kindle fired, so wasn't any use to me on the longer flights.