on 13 May 2016
bit cheap feel as you might expect based on the price mainly the strap as the watch itself is pretty sturdy but also light. The main thing to note is the size of thing, I'm 6ft5 with fairly large wrists and it still feels pretty big (but at least the strap fits!). I bought it as a second watch for rough and think its spot on and would thoroughly recommend. Couldn't give it 5 stars as its not as good as something like the Casio equivalent but it is much much better value for money.
on 15 October 2014
Avoid this cheap poorly made crap and just flush your money down the toilet,stopped working after day one,contacted seller but got no help at all,cannot be bothered to follow it up but I expected it to at least work even if it's cheap,gonna stick with a named brand from now on :(
on 8 February 2015
I was looking for a cheap watch and one that didn't look like a cheap knock of a brand name watch. This watch is great looking and very functional with a main analog time piece with a dual time digital display which is very useful if you want to keep a track of two different time zones. The only downside was the instruction manual didn't really fit item design, so took a little working out, but in the end I still haven't regretted purchasing this item.
on 12 November 2014
Well only just purchased ,I found it easy to set up without the instructions, I have found the watch comfortable to wear, also the face is clear enough to read (and I have to wear reading glasses usually), The last thing is it is reasonably chunky which I like as well , I do not know the life span but it looks as though it has a long life. If it fails the price is good enough to get another one. Lastly the price would not burn a hole in your pocket either Dell
on 25 March 2016
I recently gave a good review on this watch, but sadly in less than 1 week of wear it has stopped working, this was a replacement for an identical watch which had ceased working after a few months, I do feel there is a problem so will not be reordering again
on 17 January 2017
I've had this watch for about ~3> years. I dont understand it claiming to not be suitable for swimming/showering and water sports... I used to use this watch for surfing, and years later it still works perfectly without any repairs, it even looks fairly new.
I'd recommend the watch for its price and functional long life usage.
on 8 August 2014
Compact, smart easy to read dial. This watch is excellent. I set it up without the use of the (compact) instructions and criticism over this small (sic) matter I s harsh. Comes with all the usual functions 12/24hr, alarm, stopwatch and combined analogue/digital display. Also has day/date display. In short, this is massive value for a tenner
on 9 January 2016
This watch was purchased as an anniversary gift for my partner. He works in security so I didn't want to pay a massive amount on a watch that could end up being broken. This is very durable though! For the price I wasn't expecting much, but it's great, super east to set up without even needing to read the instructions, which was great! Best thing was my partner loved it and said it look exactly like one he was looking at, which would've cost a hell of a lot more than this one.
on 31 July 2015
Very, very good watch would recommend it. Nice design and great fit and a nice look.
But there are a few letdowns the first one I encountered my first problem even before it came. It took a long time to come over the Internet. I waited over a month for it before it came, emailing them twice with the same reply both times.
The next was the instructions were in Japanese and is quite difficult to operate when starting it.
The final one was after I had it only 1 month it was weak and snapped open and broke just when I was climbing rocks and messed everything up.
So overall a good device but a few letdown.
Thanks
on 24 April 2016
I wanted a watch to wear at the gym and the allotment and had looked at a Casio G-Shock, but didn't want to spend the money. For under a tenner I thought it would be a bit tacky and probably fall to pieces in a few days, but it hasn't. It's a cracking watch that does everything I need it to, ok it may not last as long as others but for under a tenner, who cares!
review image