TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 August 2017
My school have decided that there are several team colours within one year and my boys are now in the 'red' team. Considering I have had to buy shorts purely because the colour has changed for my school, these are fantastic value and very affordable. They are your standard football short material and I'm sure they'll last the year.
on 19 September 2017
I bought these from amazon as they were cheaper (and quicker) than ordering through the school's supplier. Pretty decent quality, although starting to fray a bit now through hard use. Would definitely buy again.
on 23 March 2017
Basic shorts at an excellent price. Daughter is over the moon. Seems as if the shorts will last well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 March 2017
Good quality ideal pe shorts the five to six fits my little boy fine diffantly recommend this and diffantly buy again and it was a very good service and delivery by the seller.
on 20 August 2017
These shorts look great and fitted very well on my daughter. I am yet to put them to the test as they've not been worn or washed but for the price I am so far a happy customer.
on 23 March 2017
Fantastic value, arrived very quickly. Cheaper than the school provider. Only thing is they go grey after a few washes, but then, I guess white is a daft colour for boys!
on 5 August 2017
Brilliant value for school PE shorts. Fit is good and they have lasted the year without much evidence of wear.
on 21 July 2017
These shorts arrived as stated in product description. Good quality and wash well. Very happy with them.
on 31 May 2017
Arrived in 3 days, really good quality, correct sizing and lovely deep green colour. Very good value
on 5 December 2017
Bought these for my daughters PE kit. Great quality and fit well. They have lasted well too as she does a lot of sport.