Customer reviews

Colour: Baby Pink|Size: Pack of 12|Change
Price:£2.19+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 November 2016
I wanted to buy these bags for my sons birthday party and found Amazon was the cheapest place to buy them.
I was concerned that they would rip easily, but they hold my sons party bag fillers really well and stand up tall.
My son is having a minecraft party so I stuck creeper faces on the front-they look really effective.
They are quite a large size so would probably need a few more bits to fill them compared with the standard plastic party bags, but I love how they are a bit different than most.
I filled them with moam blocks, sherbert fountain made into tnt, two stretchy smile yellow men, some finger torches and a minecraft keyring. I think they look lovely and my son is super pleased with them.
review image review image
on 6 July 2016
Arrived quickly, did the job well. A few bags were poorly glues att he base and I had to fix them with a little tape to make sure they stayed together - so a bit of poor manufacturing / quality control, however, it was a very minor issue and the bags, for the price paid, can't really be much better value for money.
on 19 July 2017
Nicely packed in 12's although a bulk purchase should be a lot cheaper. I was disappointed at how lightweight they were hoping for something heavier. These might only be 70gm. However, for the purpose they are sold, as party bags, probably OK. For my purpose though, too light.
on 24 July 2017
Perfect size for party bags and contain more space than a standard plastic party bag. Easy to customise with pens or stickers etc. No problems with the quality and held together well when fillled.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 May 2016
These bags are great and come in several different colours. We personalised them for the party with a printed label. They looked really great and the children enjoyed something that looked different to the normal little plastic affairs.
on 3 August 2016
I used these party bags to create minecraft creeper designs for my sons minecraft party!
You can either use black stickers or in my case I just cut black card to make the creepers faces!
review image
on 11 March 2017
Bought these for Hubby's special birthday party. Had to be gold to match the balloons etc at the restaurant. Wanted them for guests to take home birthday cake - just the job!!
on 22 November 2016
Bought these for my son's homemade advent calendar. Alternating with green bags. Perfect amount in packs of 12. Great for party bags too!
Can't wait until December!
on 22 November 2016
Bought these for my son's homemade advent calendar. Alternating with red bags. Perfect amount in packs of 12. Great for party bags too!
Can't wait until December!
on 25 June 2016
Bags waved very slight wax feel which I think is good so when you put in serviette wrapped cake they aren't going to collapse! Good size bags, I used stickers to fold top and name them