on 26 May 2012
I got this as a present for my cousin who had put "cool bracelet" on his list. When I first got it, I was a bit disappointed as it didn't look quite as shiny and black as the product photo and it looked very small for a men's bracelet. However, as it turned out it was big enough, although a man with big wrists would probably struggle to wear it. It seems like a good quality product and my cousin wears it every day, so it must be cool as well. Overall I'm satisfied with the product but make sure to measure whoever's wrist it's going on in case it doesn't fit.
on 29 August 2011
Decent quality at a reasonable price. Clasp is easy to use - not as fiddly or flimsy as on many other bracelets.
on 6 November 2011
Stylish. Adds an edge to casual dress without overdoing it or looking like bling. Clean urban expression for a night out or day with friend.
on 26 December 2011
Looked great in it's box ! Unfortunately the leather strap has already broken after being worn for only a couple of days . That said The item was replaced within a week of writing the previous comment and is of excellent quality. Thank you.

********* THE REPLACEMENT ITEM HAS BROKEN IN EXACTLY THE SAME MANNER. QUALITY IS *** NOT EXCELLENT*** AFTER ALL !!! ****WOULDN'T SUGGEST ANY BODY BUYS THIS ITEM****
on 21 December 2011
Bracelet is fine and came really quck but, only a little gripe, it is more Dark Brown than Black. Only a little thing and apart from that would buy another one.
on 28 May 2013
This bracelet is quite small and thin and the picture does not represent it correctly. Having said that, I have had it on for months and it is wearing really well and I expect it to last longer than others I have bought in the past : )
on 8 May 2014
I liked this when I received it but it had broken after a few weeks. One side came out of the binding and the clasp fell off. I glued it back but that didn't last long. I'm currently looking for better glue.
on 4 January 2013
I wanted a nice bracelet for not the silly prices that some top fashion places advertise & this fiited the bill all round. The size is pretty good for me and I have fairly small wrists so make sure you get the right size for your wrists. The clasp is well made and is fairly easy to put on and take off. I don't wear it all the time so it doesnt get abused but its like anything if you look after it, it should last.
on 16 May 2013
This was a present for my boyfriends as his other leather bracelets had snapped, I tried this one hoping the quality would be better, but unfortunately the straps near the clasp were quite flimsy and it was only a matter of weeks and it had snapped again. I now stick to the single leather bracelets as they are better quality and haven't broken at all.
on 5 February 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend at Christmas. It looks great, we both love it. I was a bit worried about how robust it would be, but he's he's worn it all day, most days and its stood up to it with no signs of wear or tear; it still looks like new. And as he works as an engineer it gets more abuse than it might normally. Highly recommend.