on 8 July 2013
It lasted less than a minute, as this number has a weakness fault where the circle of the six joins the straight side. It was too quick to break and disappointed a lot of children at my grandson's party.
on 22 June 2014
I order this pinata 3 weeks before my son's birthday and never arrived. I was so dosappointed as I waited until the last minute and at the and I never received it and no explanation about it. What a mistake I've done!
on 9 June 2016
Great pinata for our son's birthday. Worked a treat - we filled with bags of sweets in lieu of party bags for the end of the party.
on 30 November 2014
Really pleased with this item, seller responded very quickly to my question and it arrived in perfect time. Really happy
on 20 July 2013
Perfect for a six year old! But still difficult for little ones to bash - even with piñata stuck !
on 15 August 2014
Kids loved it, and took a while to break but it kept them occupied!
on 27 May 2016
My grandchild loved this at their birthday party
on 10 June 2015
Was great fun but really hard to brake
on 28 May 2015
Robust, good size. Lots of fun!
on 2 July 2016